ACDelco CF193C Air Filter
- Equipped with long media in the non-woven material/compound media in order to capture more particles while increasing air flow
- Has compound media that consists of three layers in which the outside layer captures 100% of large airborne particles, the middle layer captures smaller particles, and the final layer provides strength and stability
ACDelco CF193C Cabin Air Filter is one of the top-notch auto-parts brands in the entire world. And undoubtedly, it produces next-level commodities to satisfy all kinds of drivers.
CF193C OE Cabin Car Filter is another gem from the company. It’s a GM-suggested replacement to assure your vehicle never relies on copy materials.
ACDelco CF193C is designed with a layered construction that produces separated media to contain pollen and dust particles. Additionally, it is comprised of multi-layer electrostatic inserts, which can catch up to 95% of 10 microns harmful substances from the air.
Besides, this cabin air filter prevents mold and bacteria growth in the car’s ventilation system, allowing to vanish uncomfortable vehicle odor. It is given a segmented design that makes it easy to install in small and tight spaces.
The CF193C Cabin Air Filter by ACDelco fits all GM vehicles and offers wondrous performance and longevity.
Selecting a first-rate oil and air filter for your vehicle needs a lot of research. And with plenty of filters available in the market, it becomes quite difficult to go for the right one that is durable, reliable, and has a splendid quality. Nevertheless, you can opt for the most suitable product from the best 10 car filters list that meets your needs fruitfully.
- GM-recommended cabin air filter
- Includes three-layered non-woven compound media
- Captures dust particles and maximizes airflow
ACDelco CF193C Air Filter Prices
|Price history for ACDelco CF193C GM Original Equipment Retrofit Cabin Air Filter without Cover|
Specification: ACDelco CF193C Air Filter