ARES 70921-2-Liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Manual Brake Fluid Bleeder features a convenient one-person operational design with a 2L corrosion resistant reservoir built to handle your toughest jobs. We now offer a full line of master cylinder adapter caps that work with this unit including a complete 12pc set; ARES 18007.
This is a reliable pressure brake bleeder that is easy to use and comes with a 2-liter capacity tank for added convenience. This tank is big enough to store new brake fluid as you empty out the old fluid. It can be used by one person and relies on hand pump operation to fill in fluid into your car’s brake system.
Once you connect the adapter to the master cylinder reservoir, all you need to do is start pumping, and you will have your fluid reservoir refilled in a few minutes. The ARES 70921-2-liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder also has a pressure gauge that you can use to monitor the amount of pressure being used. It is designed for use with disc or drum brakes.
The Ares 70921 pressure builder is slightly larger than a lot of other similar products available in the market and this might make storage a bit of an issue. The Ares bleeder includes a hanging hook to hold on to as you pump it, so it does not really support any form of hands-free operation.
- Works on a wide range of vehicles
- The pressure gauge allows you to monitor system pressure with greater accuracy
- Master cylinder adapter fits a wide variety of makes and models.
- Easy to operate
- Comes with a 2litre tank for brake fluid storage
- Operation is a bit slow
- Not as versatile as pistol grip pumping systems
ARES 70921-2-Liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder Prices
|Price history for ARES 70921-2-Liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder - Makes Brake Fluid Changes Quick and Easy - Easy One Person Manual Pump Operation|
Specification: ARES 70921-2-Liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder