Audi G013A8J1G Coolant Antifreeze Antigel Refrigerant 1 Gallon
- Aluminum compatible
- Ethylene glycol
- Use all year to protect against frost, overheating, corrosion and calcium deposits
- Suitable for all types of engines, G12 Plus can be mixed with the G11, G12 and the earlier G12 Plus
The Audi Coolant Antifreeze Antigel Refrigerant helps protect the car cooling system from corrosion and over-boiling. It provides exceptional cooling in the summer and also keeps the coolant from freezing in winter.
The coolant is compatible with aluminum and is recommended for use in all foreign and domestic gasoline and diesel engines. This means that the Audi Coolant Antifreeze can be used in cars, motorcycles, and even light trucks.
The coolant is made to the same high standards as Audi vehicles, developed through the professional community’s performance and durability testing. Also, the coolant is made from ethylene glycol, which makes it safe for your car engine.
- Protects the car from overheating in the summer and freezing in the winter
- Contains ethylene glycol and is safe for your engine.
- Suitable for all types of engines, including foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Provides all-year-round protection against frost, overheating, corrosion, and calcium deposits.
- There are complaints about the product being 50/50 anti-freeze, which means it was already mixed rather than being concentrated.
Audi G013A8J1G Coolant Antifreeze Antigel Refrigerant 1 Gallon Prices
Specification: Audi G013A8J1G Coolant Antifreeze Antigel Refrigerant 1 Gallon