Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code
- [FOR END USER & DIYERS] This error code reader is “plug and play” and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want.
The Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner is a ‘plug and plays’ error code reader that is easy to use and comes with an easily navigated interface. This makes it perfect for end users and DIYers that aren’t trained mechanics because this scanner makes it easy to get and understand vehicle codes. It supports reading DTCs, Freeze Frame & 1/M Readiness, and displaying live data to figure out what may be causing the Check Engine Light (CEL) to come on.
It also features a patented I/M readiness key to quickly check the State Emissions readiness and the drive cycle verification. The Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner is user friendly and comes equipped with a TFT color display, which shows the DTC definitions more clearly. It also has a built-in speaker that provides an audible indication and a LED indicator.
The scanner is very versatile, as it is compatible with all post-1996 OBD2 protocol vehicles. It also does not need a battery, as it draws power directly from the DLC from the vehicle. The 2.5 feet-long cable also allows you to use it conveniently, no matter where the car is packed. With the Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner, you get 12 months warranty and lifetime free updates to the tool. If you are looking for an affordable and easy-to-use solution, then Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner is for you.
- “Plug and Play” setup that is easy to use
- Comes in several languages such as English, German, French, and Spanish
- Also has a TFT color screen
- Patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key
- Cannot connect wirelessly
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Prices
Specification: Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code