AVITAL 4105 Start System
- Avital remote start system includes two 4-buttom remotes with up to one and a half mile range
- Lock, unlock, trunk release, and remote start
- Fault-proof starter interrupt - Keep your car where you parked it with this layer of protection against “hot-wiring” by car thieves.
The AVITAL 4105 start system offers great value for the price. With about $60, you can snag this remote starter. The company boast of an incredible starting range of one and a half miles. The remote has four buttons for easy control and use.
The AVITAL 4105L is not only a remote starter. It can also lock, unlock, and open the trunk. It is one way remote. This Avital remote starter also comes with extra features to help keep your car safe. One of these sensors is its Dual-zone impact sensor.
This is capable of measuring impact blows on the car and taking the appropriate measure. It can raise the alarm with a mild chirping sound or can decide to go on to full siren mode.
This remote starter is capable of deterring criminals that may want to cart away with your car by hot wiring it.
To program the features on this remote starter, you will need a bitwriter hand-held programmer. This is very important if you want to use this remote starter.
Its neighborhood circuitry feature prevents false alarms and keeps the neighborhood quieter.
You should know that the car alarm system installation can be difficult, especially for a newbie.
- Good remote starting range
- Lock/unlock features.
- Impact sensor.
- Need a programmer to use most of the features.
- One way remote.
AVITAL 4105 Start System Prices
|Price history for Avital 4105L 1-Way Remote Start System with 4-Button Remote|
Specification: AVITAL 4105 Start System
There are no reviews yet.