Brake Bleeding Kit MV8000 and Automotive Tune-up
- The MV8000 kit includes: Selectline hand-vacuum pump (Model MV8010); 4.5 oz. fluid reservoir and lids; (7) tapered adapters; (2) tapered manifold plugs; (3) bleed screw adapters; (4) connection tubes (24", 1-1/2", 3", 3-5/8") and cupped and tube adapters.
This is a high-quality and affordable brake bleeder kit, quite popular amongst car owners, diagnostic service providers, and professional mechanics around the world.
One person is enough to serve for brake bleeding. This MV8000 vacuum kit includes the necessary accessories, it has the Beltline hand vacuum pump to pump brakes, tire adapters, and tube rubber capped adapters for pipe connections from .090”.
With this kit, one can easily bleed a clutch or a brake with accuracy and control, and without having any air gap in between. Also, the kit has a reservoir of the universal size, which makes it easy to use, so you will have no problem using this brake bleeder kit on any clutch or braking system.
- One finger lever vacuum release with a manual vacuum pump
- Universally compatible with any brake system
- One of the most popular brake bleeding kits
- Beginner-friendly Includes durable, highly accurate, and sensitive pressure gauge.
- Field serviceable- service parts and kits available.
- Expensive kit
- There may be noise while working.
Brake Bleeding Kit MV8000 and Automotive Tune-up Prices
Specification: Brake Bleeding Kit MV8000 and Automotive Tune-up