Foseal Car WiFi OBD2 Scanner
- OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool : Read diagnostic trouble codes for the check engine light, both generic & manufacturer specific codes, reset check engine light.
- Unmatched Compatibility : Working on most model year 1996 and newer vehicles sold in Unite States (except for cars with 24V voltage). Supports OBD2 protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM (DOES NOT support trucks, semi-trailers, dump trucks, tractors, hybrids, electric vehicles and other commercial vehicles).
Foseal Improved Version Car WiFi OBD2 Scanner OBDII is one of the best OBD scanners in the automotive industry.
The Foseal Improved Version Car WiFi OBD2 Scanner OBDII WiFi Adapter is an OBD2 Car scanner that is EMC, ROHS, and FCC certified. It allows you to scan your vehicle and retrieve data such as Engine RPS, Short and Long Fuel Trim, Fuel System Status, Timing Lights, and Advance, etc.
The scanner works with all OBD2 compliant scanners, which includes vehicles post-1996. The Foseal OBD2 Car Scanner WiFi Adapter is plugged into your car and connects wirelessly to your phone via an OBD2 car scanner app.
It works with both android and iOS. inCarDoc & OBD Fusion are the recommended apps for iOS, and Torque Pro for Android. If you want an affordable, easy to use and versatile OBD2 scanner, get the Foseal OBD2 Car Scanner WiFi Adapter.
- Wireless connection
- Certified by ROHS, FCC, and EMC
- Works for all vehicles post-1996
- Easy to use for car owners and DIY-ers
- Needs to connect to a paid third-party app to work
Foseal Car WiFi OBD2 Scanner Prices
Specification: Foseal Car WiFi OBD2 Scanner