Optima 8014-045 D34/78 Yellow Top
- 12-Volt, 750 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10" x 6 7/8" x 7 13/16" tall, Weight: 43.5 pounds, Dual SAE & GM Post
- Reserve capacity of 120 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather. Case Material: Polypropylene.Internal Resistance: 0.0028
The Optima 8014-045 battery has a power of 55Ah and a reserve capacity of 120 minutes.
This heavy-duty AGM offers excellent performance and endurance. The only issue is the price, but we cannot complain given how good this battery is.
The battery can handle cars and trucks with heavy electrical demands. It also has a cold cranking amperage of 750 CCA. With all this power, it is more than enough to start and power your car in the coldest of winters.
It uses spiral cell technology, which is more efficient than traditional technologies.
The Optima 8014 is built to last. It is 15 times more resistant to vibrations, and it has a very low self-discharge rate. It is spill-proof, which means you can mount it in any position.
It also has a faster recharge rate with over 300 recharge/discharge cycles. It is maintenance-free and lasts five times longer than traditional AGM batteries.
- High CCA with 120 minutes reserve
- Vibration resistant and spill-proof
- High recharge
Optima 8014-045 D34/78 Yellow Top Prices
|Price history for Optima Batteries 8014-045 D34/78 YellowTop Dual Purpose Battery|
Specification: Optima 8014-045 D34/78 Yellow Top