Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Floor Jack
- Extra low profile
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection. Rust Resistant
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
The Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack – 2 Ton Capacity is one of the best easy-to-use floor jack for garage owners.
The brand ‘Pro Lift’ is a household name in the US to provide the best hydraulic equipment. This low-profile floor jack has a range of lifting loads from 3 ½ to 14 inches and with 2 tons of capacity.
It has a patented bypass device to prevent the jack from being pumped excessively. The built-in safety valve protects from overloading the jack. The floor jack is known for its durability and rust resistance. This is the best buy if you consider floor jack vs trolley jack.
This is the best jack at the price given to do basic garage work. The heavy steel and safety features assure satisfying work conditions.
- Best floor jack at the cost that they provide
- The maximum height is best to work under vehicles
- Provides utmost user safety with a highly durable design
- Bypass device prevents from over pumping
- Extremely good packaging
- Cannot work underneath a vehicle using a crawler
- Very low profile can only do basic works beneath a vehicle
- The floor jack handle is short
- Cannot work with the bigger wrench as lifts vehicles to just 14 inches height
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Floor Jack Prices
|Price history for Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity|
Specification: Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Floor Jack