Rev9 R9-HS2-025 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension
- Fits BMW 3-Series(E46) 1999-05; Coupe/Convertible 1999-06; RWD Only; DOES NOT fit M3
- Specially Designed Coil Springs Over Shock Kit To Lower The Vehicle Proper Way
- Mono Tube Shock With Steel Alloy Body And Valving Allows 32 Clicks Rebound Force Adjustment
The Rev9 R9-HS2-025 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension ensures premium comfort with any height adjustment you desire.
Another monotube shock absorber on our list. It is worth its weight in gold. It comes with a monotube shock with a steel alloy body.
The monotube shock has a large capacity of oil and gas to compensate for lowering your car. It features 32 click rebound settings, and the length is fully adjustable.
The click settings allow car owners to adjust the rebound force settings for the car. You can make adjustments for soft or stiff to give you ride comfort even on lower vehicles.
A common problem with lowering is just reducing the car height without changing the spring tension. Unlike regular coil-over springs, you can adjust your car’s height and the stiffness of the spring separately. This gives comfort without compromise.
- You should expect a smooth riding experience with the right setting, even on the bumpiest of roads. The handling here is very pleasurable. This kit will lower your car the proper way.
- This unit does not come with any installation manual, so Installing this shock might be difficult for a normal vehicle user. It is best to leave the work to an experienced professional.
Rev9 R9-HS2-025 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Prices
Specification: Rev9 R9-HS2-025 Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension